Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Taking my own advice...

Alrighty so first I must say that I suck at taking my own advice. I am technically starting my diet and walking on Sunday so I have been eating and drinking whatever I want. Probably a bad idea since I got super duper sick today. That's right super duper! Not even sure if that's how its spelled! So starting Sunday I will be blogging everything I eat, everything I drink, and how many hours I sit on my butt and how much exercise I am getting. I will also be calorie counting which is super craptacular but it really helps. You don't realize how many unnecessary calories you eat. For the first week I am going to eat small meals and snacks every two hours. Never getting full. Its going to suck for the first week but the starving feeling will go away with time. I need to shrink down my stomach. Also I am going to drink a LOT of water. I LOVE Crystal Light! I am not a huge fan of just plain water so Crystal Light really helps me. I really like the energy ones because it keeps me moving. Anyways I am not going to go super into this because I am super tired. I am also going to start randomly blogging about my brother a little bit. First I will tell the worm digging story tomorrow.

Real quick one more tip from my brother is to not eat after 7pm. He said even better to not eat after 6. This was a big one he reiterated to me several times! If your like me and you stay up super late you might get super hungry at some point. Eat negative calorie foods. Like Celery. Celery is not yummy but it actually burns more calories to eat it than what your getting from it....does that make sense? Anyways another good one is Greek Yogurt. It's not negative calories but its really good for you. Eat some Greek yogurt if you get hungry. It is super awesometastic.

Alrighty well sorry so short tonight. Throwing up all day makes you tired! lol


Amy

2 comments:

  1. You need to rest for a day since yo have been so sick! You can do your food thing but relax for a day :) Be sure to drink a LOT of water!! That will also help you feel full between meals. :) miraclewhip515

    ReplyDelete