Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My first Blog!

Alright so I have never blogged before. I really feel like if I post my journey and share with everyone what I am doing and eating then I will stick to it and not cheat. I'm a little concerned with the fact that it is not checking my spelling...So like my brother I can't spell very well. I am better at it than him but still not very good. lol. Anyways some of this may be embarrassing to me because I will be posting pictures. Nothing but my gaining weight embarrasses me. but my hope is to lose 20lbs by my 30th bday...March 3rd...Don't have much time but I am going to try my hardest. I really want other people to be inspired by this so if I can get any of my other twitter followers to do this I will follow there blog and help with moral support. My brother lost a ton of weight just by cutting things out and walking. I don't think my brother has worked out since high school if even then. He has lost a ton of weight and it really bothers him and our family that there are rumors out there that his weight loss is from drugs. He is not a tweaker I promise you that! I know his secrets to weight loss and it will just take dedication. If anyone else does this with me I will show him all your blogs the next time he comes to visit me. Unless you don't want me to. lol. I am a huge fan of Biggest loser and I feel like if a 500lb man can do it than anyone can! My brother has really inspired me in the last year to take Big Steps in my life and this will be one of them. He has been pushing me since I was little with my art but I always thought it wasn't good enough to make a living from. A year ago my brother pushed me to start my photography and its finally going somewhere. But my biggest step will be to start painting and drawing again. He has always believed in my art and I really want to show him that I can get it going. I will make a separate blog about my art and post some old drawings and painting sometime next week. Thank you for reading.

Amy

5 comments:

  1. You can do anything you but your mond to :) Your Brother is right and has a huge impact in lots of people. I am cheering you on as you do this and am here right along with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy girl you can do it I know you can I wish to join you in this big step but unfortunatly I'm extreamely ill at the moment I can say thanks to your brothers blog and tips I have lost 33 pounds his advise is simple but true I tell u what girl as soon as I am well I will join u no doubt and no worries my spelling is horrible I'm a numbers girl not letters and drugs? Aaron? Hell no! Keep smilin u can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy i'm also want to be in this big step in life with you. I need to do this for myself and cant wait to start. But it's going to be very hard to cut out the sweets but i know that we can do it. I agree with cehyienza Aaron on drug WHAT i could never see him on drug EVER!!!!. Who ever is saying that is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy it can be done! I lost 50 lbs a few years ago. Hard work but well, worth it. Please let us know when you start your art and drawings. My daughter draws some awesome stuff too. Go, Amy, Go!! :) miraclewhip515

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it ms Amy wish you all the love and support in the world you go girl you can do it and i know this even if you do not do it you are truly an inspiration. i do know this i am blessed to to know you

    ReplyDelete